Home Decors

Hi everyone
Priya Satish back again on the blog. So here are the 2 projects which I created using the Craftreat Stencils.

Project 1: Frosty Bowl 
It was a while since I used the Folkart Glass and Tile Medium from Plaid. I rubbed the bowl with alcohol and liberally applied the medium. Let it dry. Using white acrylic paint on the Snowflake Background Stencil, gave the effect. Later added a little dots with Folkart Brushed Metallics Silver paint.


Project 2: Photo Frame
For this Project, I used the Marbling technique for the background on a mount board. I know I'm terribly obsessed with this technique. So I used White and Black  only. But instead of pure black I mixed more white and very little black to get a grey shade. When this was dry I layered to make a frame. Then using Pearl Metallic Rust, I stencilled the image of the Confident Woman Stencil. Added the sentiment and the dots using Pearl Metallic Gold. Adhered flowers to complete the frame.


Hope you like it. Have a great day!!!

Comments