Gears and Wings

Hi everyone
Priya Satish back again on the Expressions Craft Blog with my second Guest Design Project. I have created a mixed media canvas.
My work revolves around the theme, "Great ideas need landing gear as well as wings".
Dream big, set the standards high, spread your wings and soar into the sky. However do add a landing  gear to make them really count.




I have created a video of the process where I have used products from Expressions Craft namely the chipboards, Deco stones, Metallic paints, Sprinkle mist, Crackle Texture Medium, Stencil and stamps.

Click here to see the Youtube video
Hope you like it. Kindly subscribe for more such inspirations.
Have a great day!!!
Linking the project to the following:
https://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.com/2018/11/sandee-steampunk-winter-special.html

Comments

  1. Beautiful creation. Thank you for your participation at SASP challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment