Messy Media Layout

Am I a perfectionist?? Today I will reveal a little secret about myself. I am a Perfectionist on the outside but a pandemonium on the inside. I find order in chaos and chaos in order. I mess up every project of mine somewhere but find a solution to set it right so it appears flawless. 

Hi all
I'm at the Happy Little Stampers Blog today with a new Mixed Media layout for the September challenge. I was inspired by the Papericious Bingo challenge. I chose the diagonal elements - Chippies, Paper Cardstock(used Papericious Vellum paper and White Stone Textured Cardstock for base) and Embossing powder. Lots of layering with products from different companies were involved. There is a video of the detailed step by step procedure on how I created this layout. Link is provided below.


The theme is 


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!








  






Here's the detailed process of the layout for you.
https://youtu.be/STB6KSuaB-c

Hope you like it.

Linking my project to the following challenges
http://papericiousindia.blogspot.com/2018/08/papericious-august-challenge-bingo.html


https://www.artplaygroundblog.com/single-post/2018/08/28/SEPTEMBER-PLAY---OH-BLESSED-MISTAKE




I have used the following Lindy's products in my project


Comments

  1. what a very true sentiment you chose for your "messy" project. Love the colors
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful mess! Lovely colours! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious! - Sunila & Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colorful project.thank you for playing with us at Papericious challenge DT Daksha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely project...Thanks for playing with us at Papericious.
    DT Kriti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty colours, a beautifully created layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment