Beautiful Life Circle Canvas

It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.
- John Joseph Powell. The secret of staying in love.

Hi everyone
I'm so excited to share my Guest Designing post for Mixed Media Warriors.  I have created this Beautiful Life Mixed Media Circle Canvas.


This project is a stepwise tutorial and a video tutorial.
For stepwise tutorial click here.
For video tutorial click here.


Thanks to the Mixed Media Warriors team for giving me this opportunity.
Hope you liked it. Have a great day!!!
I was inspired by the Mudra Challenge Seasonal Projects. So I have used all winter shades in my project. 
Linking my work to the following challenges. 


I was inspired by the colours from the moodboard. 


Comments

  1. Ohhh so beautiful!!!! love all the details that makes this si elegant!!

    Happy New year From Sweden!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    welcome to Visit and Follow my blog
    Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment