Good Vibes Home Decors

Reduce Stress; Improve Health; Stay Optimistic; Never Ever Give Up. 
This is going to be my motto for 2019.

Priya Satish here on the Craftreat blog today with some inspirations for my viewers using the newly released  Craftreat stencils. Generally positive quotes creates positives vibes and that's exactly what these Craftreat Stencils did to me. I personally felt very good when I was creating the projects. These affirmations are exactly what we need in our day to day monotonous life. These projects with positive affirmations can be used as wall decor, Door handle decor, Kitchen decor, Bookmarks or hung in Child room wardrobe for motivation. These can be personalised as gifts for House warming ceremony, weddings, Office decors, Students going abroad for studies... possibilities are endless.
Let's get to the projects now.

I have tried combining various techniques like One Stroke Painting, Fluid art, etc with these quotes using Craftreat stencils along with my favourite Fevicryl Pearl Metallic colours. Here and there I have used Lindy's Magicals too.

Wall Decors


Kids Room Decor

Kitchen Decor

Wall Decors












Comments

  1. Wow those are ALL fabulous!!! I love Love LOVE them!!! Beautiful work :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment