Travel Journal Album


Hello everyone... I'm at the Crafter's Castle Challenge blog with an interesting project to share with you. 
February's challenge theme is Anything Goes with the Option of Favourite Distress Ink Technique.  Your creation can be a card, scrapbook layout, mixed media, something altered, 3D, or whatever your heart desires, as long as it is  created newly by you (no back linking).

Our generous sponsor this month is
The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to VectoriaDesigns Etsy Store. 

So here I am to inspire you with my creation... A Travel Journal using Vectoria Designs printable papers from  Travel Journal Kit and Travellers pack Junk Journal Pages.


The designs on the printables are so lovely and vintage. I generally am a huge fan of Vintage collections. The printables in the kit have nice decorative tags, an image of magnifying glass, a compass, journal pages, map designs and plain old grungy pages.

So how do I bring in the theme??? A Challenge!!! I so love the collections and there you go..... My Travel Journal album. 

                                                                   Front Outer cover


                                                                            Page 1


Page 2


Page 3


Page 3 Open


Page 4


Page 5


Page 6


Page 7


Outer back cover


On few pages I used stamps along with distress inks and few places I used stencils along with Distress inks. On some areas, I stamped the image and heat embossed them to bring in beauty to the journal. Here are a few pictures of my Travel Journal. I totally enjoyed doing this Journal and is now a personal favourite of mine. I will be adding my favourite trip photos to this soon. Also will share a few interesting things that happened during the trips. Can't wait to add all these. 

Here's the Youtube link to my Travel Journal. Hope you like it and please don't forget to subscribe to my Channel. 😉

Looking forward to your submissions for the challenge. 

Here's the link to the projects of my team.  

DT Blog Links

Comments

  1. I love this!!! Priya you made good choices on papers....they are so beautiful! I love the warm vintage look and all the elements. Absolutely wonderful :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning. Fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the colours. Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the vintage look to this! It's gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment