What you make - Tag

Hi everyone
I'm sharing my tag today which I did for Craft Collabs C.A.S.E. 
In this collaboration, each participant will be assigned a partner. We have to explore their works from blog, youtube or Instagram and select a project. Then we have to create a new art inspired by their work. This is called CASE which is Copy And Share Everything. So here's my tag.

Let me share the details about my partner from whom I got inspired to make this tag. 
My assigned partner is Fairuz Fabiha. You can follow her beautiful works here. 
Let me take you through the process. This is a step by step photo tutorial.

Pasted a layer of Tim Holtz Melange Tissue Paper to the tag.

Applied modelling paste through Tim Holtz stencil.

Coloured the tag with Fevicryl Burnt Sienna Acrylic colour. Stamped the Mudra stamp with Tubby black ink pad.

Took some resin embellishments and coloured with burnt Sienna and highlighted with Bronze Age metallic wax.

Layered a piece of gauze, diecut, and the embellishments.

Added some flowers and fillers.

Added some Craftreat Chiplets to the base. 

Decorated with Immix Deco stones and Mini Deco stones.

Coloured the stones with burnt Sienna, splashed black colour and sprinkled some coloured micro beads. Finally added the quote. 

Here are a few closeups.





You can find the video here.
Hope you liked it. Have a great day!!!

Entering to the following challenges


Comments