Tempus Fugit

Hi everyone
I'm so excited to share my post with you made for Prika All about Crafts.
Thank you Priyanka and Team for choosing me for the Craft Enthusiast of the Week.
I made a mixed media canvas exclusively for this post. This is a video tutorial the link of which is down below. For more details on my work and other detail, kindly visit the blog Prika All about Crafts.


Here are a few closeups








Here's the video tutorial for you
Hope you liked it. Have a great day!!!

Linking to the following challenges



Comments

  1. Wow this is very nice.
    Thank you for joning us and become a follower.
    Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card you've made.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! The color is amazing and all that gorgeous texture, wow! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment