Who am I? - Art Journal

"Who am I??"
Ever since the Kung Fu Panda movie released, I was intrigued by Po's question.
I have watched all the 3 movies from the Kung Fu Panda franchise over a hundred times. Whenever I feel low, that is the movie I watch. Po is a very ordinary Panda. In all the 3 movies Po tries to find out the answer to this very question. After each movie, Po is one step closer to answering this open ended interpretative question. At the end of the first movie, Po realises what his dream is and understands that he needs no secret ingredient in doing so. To make something special, one just has to believe that it is special. Po finds inner peace by the end of the first sequel and finally discovers himself completely during the finale of the trilogy.
So... Who am I? Am I the daughter of the most punctual and disciplined man I know? A Wife? A mother? An Artist? A student? A teacher? Well, I am all in one. I can never convince myself to be just one dimensional. What makes me the person I am is not just who I am underneath, but it is also what I do that defines me. Po has taught me to be respectful and humble, accept things the way it is, believe that I'm special and never give up.

Hi everyone
Today I'm on the Craftreat Blog with my latest Art Journal inspiration. I have used lots of Craftreat Stencils and Lindy's Products to create my page. For more details hop on to the Craftreat Blog.

I have used Craftreat's Distress Patterns 2, Halftone circles, Newsprint and Grunge stencils. 
I was inspired by the Lindy's Colour Challenge. I have used Lindy's Sprays 
When you don't have the exact colour shades in the colour challenge, create your own with whatever you have is my policy. 
Hope you like it. Have a great Day!!!

Linking my journal spread to 


Comments