Diwali Projects

Happy Diwali everyone!!! May this Diwali bring good health, wealth and prosperity to everyone.

Diwali, the festival of lights... It brings families together. Lighting diyas, wearing new clothes, bursting crackers, playing cards and above all eating sweets! This Diwali, I'd like to gift dry fruits instead. And there you have it, projects using the Craftreat's new release Decoupage papers and Stencils.

Project 1: Diwali Light Holders

I was always fascinated with the 3 step light holders ever since it hit the market. I finally had my luck because Craftreat's latest release Moroccan style Decoupage Papers design would be like match made in heaven. All the 4 designs from the Moroccan set go very well with each other and the colours are just awesome!!! I have used the entire set by adhering each design on each side on all the 3 holders. I have used Prussian Blue to colour the top to give a total contrast to the background.



Project 2: Diwali Dry Fruit gift box

I found a nice MDF box with partition in my stash that would be ideal for gifting with Dry Fruits in it. I have used the Purely Paisley Paper on the top and Flourish Doily Stencil on the sides to bring on the festive mood.

Hope you liked it. Have a great day!!!

Comments

  1. Wow! your projects are gorgeous, love the three step tea-light holders. Happy Diwali, hope you have a super day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment