Christmas Card

Hey - ey - ey - snowflake... my pretty little snowflake
Ooh, ooh, the change in the weather has made it better for me...
This is an old song by Jim Reeves. 

Ever since I saw the moodboard for the Crafts Dreamy Challenge, this song has been playing in my mind. Probably that's why I ended up doing this card for Christmas. LOL!!!

                                        This is the Moodboard at the Crafts Dreamy blog.

                                                                  Here's the synopsis.
Took 4 Cardstocks and cut 4 different sizes, measuring 8"/8" for base layer and 7.5"/7.5"(red border), 6.6"/6.5"(grey border) and 5.5"/5.5"(light red) for layering

Covered the edges of 7.5/7.5 card with CandiedApple Distress Oxide, 6.5/6.5 card with Iced Spruce Distress Oxide and 5.5/5.5 textured card with a wash of candied apple.  

Layered the grey edge card on the red edge card. Using Vermilion Archival Ink stamped a few snowflakes images from the Mudra Stamps Christmas Decor Stamp Set.  

Die cut a white card on my Big shot using the Entwined Circles from the Elizabeth Craft Designs collection and adhered it to the textured card. 

Heat embossed them with Versamark and Silver and White Embossing Powders.

Added all my pretty little snowflakes and the sentiment. 

Hope you liked it. Have a great day!!!
  

Comments

  1. Oh so beautiful, I just love that entwined circles die (going to add it to my 'to get' list!!) Thank you Priya, hugs Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the delicate colours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment