Wedding Card

Hi everyone
Today I'm at the Crafts Dreamy Blog. We have a lovely moodpboard for this month. I have created this beautiful card.


The base is from the Paper Wishes collection and I have coordinated it with light pink Die cut window. The die is from Die Cuts and More store. Adhered flowers and viola... my card is ready. Apologies if the picture is not showing the exact colours. They look bright and beautiful in hand. LOL... 😁





linking my work to 

http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/2018/06/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html

Comments

  1. So beautiful, I love this card. Everything about it is so pretty, love the die too! Thank you Priya, hugs Zowie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card however it is not Monochrome as you have both Purple and Pink flowers. Monochrome is shades of ONE colour. I hope to see your lovely crafting in the future though. Lisa Monochrome Magic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment