Recipe for Love



Art is not about what you see but what you make others see.

I keep changing my colour choice every now and then, probably because I love colours. My current favourite colour is Viridity!!!

Hehe... No I did not try to use a spell from Harry Potter. 😀That's another name for bluish green or teal. Off late, I have started using this colour more too often in every projects of mine. 😁 Trust me.. my latest saree too...😜Now you know where I am coming to. The first time I laid my eye on the Craftreat Decoupage papers, I just knew what I wanted to do.

Today is my first post for the Craftreat Blog and I am super duper excited to share my simple card using the Craftreat Decoupage Papers and Craftreat stencil. Yes... keep it simple is my motto for today.




For this card, I have used Wood Craftreat Decoupage paper and Cutlery Craftreat Decoupage Paper. They are so good to use and works well with any surface. I first took the wood decoupage paper and added a few more details for the wood effect using water colour pencils. I used Abondoned Coral Distress Ink pairing with the Craftreat Hearts stencil for the additional effects on the background.

Next, i cut the quote from the cutlery decoupage paper, adhered it to a white card stock and distressed the edges with distress ink abondoned coral. I then layered the papers with doubled sided tape. Finally added the chipboard, thread, flowers and leaves to complete the card.

Following Materials have been used to create this card.
Craftreat Decoupage Paper - Wood
Craftreat Decoupage Paper - Cutlery
Craftreat Stencil - Hearts
Distress Ink - Abondoned Coral
Recollections Flowers - Green and Pink Sakura









Hope you all like it. Have a great day!!!


Comments