Be Fearless

Fear and failure are illusions that are self-created. Close your eyes and ask yourself. “What is your biggest fear?” Typically most of us will answer with, “failure”. Never give up when you fail. Rather learn from it on how to rectify and move on. You should be proud to have tried something even if you failed. Change your attitude towards failure and be fearless because fear is just an illusion.

Hi everyone

Here's my mixed media altered art DT project for Mixed Media Academy.  The moodboard is full of some awesome elements and one particular element caught my eye. It was the eye. So decided to use the eye as my focal point. I was cleaning my house and i found some car spare parts. Those became the base and some magic with lindys products, mould it, fantasy dies and voila!!! There you go. 


Moodboard


This is a video tutorial and you can click below to see the process. I have used the following Lindy's materials in my project. 

More close ups



Hope you like it. Have a great day!!!


Linking my project to Lindy's Colour Challenge. 











Comments