Family Time

Hi everyone
I'm at the Crafts Dreamy blog today with an interesting moodboard challenge. This is my take on the challenge.



Here's the synopsis
Applied Immix Crackle Paste through a stencil.

While the paste was still wet, added sparkling dust.


I just love the cracks. My camera couldn't capture the glitter shimmer along with the cracks.

On a white yardstick adhered Tim Holtz melange tissue paper. Added a few stamps and distressed the edges with Black soot distress ink. Added a few sentiments.

Added flowers and die cut leaves. Added the glitter to the frame as well using glue.





Hope you liked it. Have a great day!!!

Linking to the following


Comments

  1. This mixed media project looks great, I especially loved the quote-perfect for family time. I also liked the shimmer.
    I would love to invite you to visit my blog
    https://thecreativetwins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Beautiful project loved the way u used glitter
    Thank you for joining us at Expressions craft blog challenge
    Sonika DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project with a lot of details! Thanks for have fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Expression craft challenge
    Varsha DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment