My Brother

Here's a layout that I created for my brother recently with Lindy's products and Dusty Attic Chipboards.



The layout was created to describe my brother. Every element that I have added, in some way, describes him perfectly... be it the wash tapes, chipboards, stencil, stamps... every minute detail talks about him. So here's what i did.

Layered Ideology Washi tapes on a pattern paper.


Created a few tags with stamps and Lindys Spray Delphinium Turquoise Shimmer spray and magicals Oom pah pah pink, Yodeling Yellow, Guten Tag teal.


Heat embossed the Dusty Attic Chipboard Cog Border with Lindys Embossing powders Guten Tag Teal and Oom pah pah pink. 



Splashed Lindy's Delphinium Turquoise Shimmer spray.


 Layered all the elements and splashed the Lindy's spray to bring the layout together.






Linking my project to

                                                             https://lindysgang.blog/


Comments

  1. wonderful project! Thank you for playing with us at Dusty Attic challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya this is just fabulous. I love your little step by step also. Thank you for sharing with us. And also thankyou for playing along with us at the Dusty Attic this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment