Layout - Memories

Waking up to the chirping of birds at dawn, exercising and practising dance in the terrace breathing fresh air was my routine for many years until I got married. Now I hardly hear the birds sound. It's rather the vehicles' honking that I wake up to everyday. Birds and the beach hold a special place in my heart bringing in fond cherishing memories. 

Hi everyone

Here's a mixed media layout in fond memories. The mood board for July brought back my routine in my earlier days. Reminiscing those memories made me want to go back and not grow up. LOL.... 



We have to use stamps in our project.  I have used them in 3 different ways like stamping with archival inks, stamping with embossing powder and stamping with dies. 





This is a video tutorial. 

Share your memory with us because that's what we are left with.

Have a great day!!!



Comments