Messy

Hello everyone
Here's my inspirational post for Mixed Media Academy August Challenge. It's all about being messy, the most difficult topic I have ever come across. Made an art journal page and sure I have messed it up.


 Here's the mood board 

Look at my project... It looks so funny. I am one person who cannot stand mess around me. Inside my head I'm messy though. I loved the complete contrast in the colour palette and went a wee bit crazy and kept adding elements to make the journal as messy as possible. Being an organised person and a perfectionist, it was really hard to bring out the messy effect deliberately. However I completed it for the DT share. So managed to live up to the expectations of the mood board quote as well.. LOL!!! I added a funny quote so it adds value to my project.
Hope you like it!!! Have a great day!!!

Comments