Never lose hope!!!

Hi everyone
Today is a very special day. Last year in November I got selected for the Guest Artist 2020 at the Emerald Creeks. Today I get to share my project made for Emerald Creeks with their lovely products.

This pandemic was not which anyone had expected or seen. Although most of us are making a productive use of our time, there are still quite a few of us who are separated from our family and our loved ones. It may seem like it has been a long stormy night, but just remember not to lose hope. Tomorrow could be the day you've been waiting for.  With that thought in mind, I created this lovely Mixed Media Card with lots of flowers and colours to invoke positivity around. I ha used A Girl with Flair: Pam Bray Designs - Watercolour papers, Embossing powder Baked Texture Blizzard, Embossing Powder Baked Velvet, Birdcage Charms, Pine Cone Charm, Bunny Key Charm from the Emerald Creeks Store.  Hope you like it.









Comments