Recycled Ice cream Tubs

Hi everyone
I'm on the Craftreat Blog today with the story of the transformation of some discarded plastics to a home decor piece.
I had lot of these plastic ice cream tubs lying around in my house (Hehe....Yes!!! You can judge me here. We are a big fan of Arun Ice creams). These days I'm on a cleaning spree and I happened to lay my eyes on these tubs. That's when I remembered the lovely stencils that Priya had sent me and.......lightbulb!!!
My maid on the other hand, couldn't see the beauty of the tubs. All she could see was some trash piling and that she had to dispose it at once. But thanks to my ninja skills, I smuggled those buckets without her knowledge. I assumed she wouldn't notice but I was caught red handed. She was not particularly happy to see my action. Then I explained my idea to her and she was flabbergasted. She saw the transformation they went through and now she's behind me to give them to her so she can grow her plants and flaunt them in her house. I gave them to her and I'm happy they found a new life.







Hope you liked them. Have a great day!!!

Comments