Mandala Muse

Hi everyone
Looks like vacation started for kids and parents are running around everywhere to engage them by enrolling them in variety of summer classes. I have some good news for you. You can engage your little ones at home instead of sending them out in the scorching heat. All you need is some colours and Craftreat stencils. I have some interesting Projects which I created with the latest Craftreat's Dot Stencils series. They are gorgeous and for people who wants perfect dots for mandalas, these are the best. Come... let me show you.

Project 1: Etched Glass Wall Clock
As the name suggests, this is done with Glass Etching Paste. Long back I had purchased a Glass Etching Paste from Fevicryl. I used to love the results with the paste. There was very little paste which I kept saving for later. Pity!!! they stopped the production of this lovely product. So I decided I will freak out with this product on glass and voila!!! The Mandala stencil design on the glass looks just so perfect. The symmetry of the stencil design is just awesome that I finally decided to make a clock instead of just a wall decor. For kids, you can use just acrylic colours and use the sponge dabbing technique instead of etching paste and OHP sheet instead of glass.


Project 2: Pencil Pouch
Again as the name suggests, I used Mandala border stencil on the Pencil Pouch with Fevicryl Neon 3D Liners. The stencil is easily washable and kids would love to decorate on their own and personalise it.


Project 3: Floating Diya Base
I had a thick foam round base in my stash. So I used the same 3D liners to decorate it using the stencil. Again a very simple project and kids will love to decorate using the dots.


Hope you like it. Have a great day!!!

Comments