Coffee

Do you want to know how I prepare the perfect Coffee for me??? I would like to share my secret here.
Roast the coffee beans till it turns brown colour and grind to fine powder. Take the Indian traditional steel coffee filter and put the ground powder on the upper deck. Pour hot boiling water over it and cover with lid. Allow the decoction to drip to the bottom container. Next bring the milk to boil. In a cup, add the desired quantity of decoction and sugar. Now add the milk in such a way that lather is formed. Coffee is ready. Haaaaaaa... the aroma!!!!! It is unbeatable. 
I'm going to have my coffee now. Care to join????
I'm at the Happy Little Stampers Blog at the ATC Challenge for July. 



Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!



Comments

  1. wonderful ATC. love all the ATC. I would love to share a cup of coffee with you
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment