Gift Envelope and Cards

Hi all...

What a crazy week it had been. Phew...😓

The craziness inside me was telling me to try something different for the Craftreat Blog, but the logical me was not convinced. Most of the times I listen to the logical me and it had been working very well. Once in a way the crazy me will be so high on energy that I have to satisfy its needs.

This time the crazy me overpowered the logical me and I ended up doing 2 cards with the same stencil and an Origami Gift envelope. (Had no patience for the glue to dry. Took the pic immediately after I finished the card)... 😁


I started with the envelope with Craftreat Roses Decoupage Paper. I then decorated the envelope with Nuvo Crystal drops Woodland Green and Carnation Pink using Craftreat Beaded Strings.




Next moving on to the Cards.
First is the regular Heat embossing technique on Parchment paper. Stamped the Versamark ink over the Flourish Circle Stencil design and heat set it with White Embossing powder.  With gold gel pen gave an Outline. Diecut the word Congrats and heat set it with Gold embossing powder. Added it the centre and adhered the design to a Red Cardstock.




For the second Card, I used the same stencil on the parchment paper but used the embossing tools. The result was awesome. I used my Zig markers and coloured the design from behind. Added the sentiment smile in the end.









Hope you like it. Have a great day!!!


Comments